2 dishes

rdwt

Original poster
Aug 23, 2008
I am trying to hook up my new 211k reciever for 110 119 and 129. I have a dish 500 twin, and a dish 500 dish pro plus. Can I connect the 2 together to get all three sats?

I got 110 and 119 working on the twin and went from there to the pro plus lnb input and out to the box. I get a message saying if I continue I will loose programming. Sound familier to anyone. Thanks from a rookie

I got 110 and 119 working on the twin and went from there to the pro plus lnb input and out to the box. I get a message saying if I continue I will loose programming. Sound familier to anyone. Thanks from a rookie

try putting the PRO PLUS twin on the dish pointed at 110/119, and the DP TWIN on the 129 dish. run 1 line from port 1 of that DP TWIN to the input of the Pro Plus Twin.

should work.

If I remember right you need a DP single or dual on 129 to attach it into the DPPTwin LNB

The method described above is the approved routing. To obtain max signal strength from 129 using the DP single or dual, remove the yoke from the 2nd dish 500 and in it's place, install an "eye" lnb bracket which centers the DP single{dual}. Set skew at 90 and elev recommended for your area. {Using the yoke will work, with a lower signal report}.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts