2 Hopper New Customer

az99

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 27, 2014
Newbie here, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I would like to switch from DirecTv to Dish. I want to get setup with 2 Hoppers. The problem is when I call Dish I have been told anything from it can't be done to $199 extra for 2nd Hopper with monthly charges all over the map. Latest was $49 for 2nd Hopper.
Could someone please tell me how much it should cost a new customer for 2 Hoppers and what would the monthly charge be for the 2 Hoppers on top of the 250 Pack.

Thank You very much.

You can get two Hoppers but you will have to pay an upfront fee for the second Hopper. There are two different models of Hoppers, one with Sling and one without. The primary Hopper will be the Hopper with Sling but you have the option for either model for the secondary Hopper. The Hopper with Sling is $99 and the regular Hopper is $49. Those fees would be charged to you upfront and are just a one time fee. As for monthly fees, you will have a $12 whole-home DVR fee along with a $12 monthly fee for the second Hopper. So having two Hoppers would cost you $24 on top of whatever programming you go with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)