2 houses at same address

Shannon14k

Original poster
Jan 2, 2020
Oregon
Hello, I have been reading a ton of old threads trying to find a similar situation to mine. Most I find are about 2 houses that are far apart from each other like vacation homes and people wanting to keep 1 account.

Here is our scenario: my parents currently have dish (hopper and 2 joeys) in their house. We recently added a 2nd home (manufactured home/caretaking situation) to their property. The houses are 150-200 feet apart from each other and share the same physical street address.

What is the better route to take of what I can see are 2 options. 1) add a hopper 3 inside my parents house and use wireless joeys for the 3 tv’s inside our house. Or 2) get a tailgater set up on the new house? I know the tailgater is meant for RV’s, but could we use it on our house full time? And have 3 tv’s on it?

Or is there a different scenario someone could recommend that is better than these 2 options. I know a friend of a friend who installs dish stuff, but was wanting to be better educated on the options prior to calling him. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts