2 local channels removed

dish514

Original poster
Jan 10, 2022
Pennsylvania
Once again dish has taken locals channels away because of a dispute.getting tired of channels disappearing because they can't come to an agreement.Lost Metv along time ago not back yet.My locals come out of elmira,ny. I lost my abc and cbs locals tonight.Has much as we pay each month we deserve better service.

Once again dish has taken locals channels away because of a dispute.getting tired of channels disappearing because they can't come to an agreement.Lost Metv along time ago not back yet.My locals come out of elmira,ny. I lost my abc and cbs locals tonight.Has much as we pay each month we deserve better service.
Dish doesn't take them down...the provider does.

The networks are demanding more money. If Dish just always agreed, your price would be much higher each month than it is now. So make up your mind. Do you want black outs or much higher prices than we now pay. Put up an antenna and drop locals.
I get 13 stations and 63 channels of FREE tv with my antenna.

The networks are demanding more money. If Dish just always agreed, your price would be much higher each month than it is now. So make up your mind. Do you want black outs or much higher prices than we now pay. Put up an antenna and drop locals.
I get 13 stations and 63 channels of FREE tv with my antenna.
Exactly. I was getting about 6 locals from Dish, but with my el-cheapo OTA I paid $10 for at Walmart..I get about 13. I also dropped my locals.

Reactions: charlesrshell

You could try Direct TV or Spectrum. OH..... they both have channels off in disputes too.... It isn't just DISH is my point it is the networks wanting more money and witholding service if they do not get it. Carriers are already losing subs over cost (mostly) so as DISH learned long before now they can't just give in everytime.