Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Ok some new games! (Yippie!)

Today added to our already impressive lineup is:

Flamingo Drive (Yeti 5!)
Stuart's Extreme Skateboarding

More coming. Stay tuned!!

I managed to download a lot of these games to my computer but am trying to figure out how to download the flash/shockwave software into a file to transfer it to the other computer I want to have the games played on when opened up in the Explorer browser. Does anybody know how I can do this?

Stargazer said:
I managed to download a lot of these games to my computer but am trying to figure out how to download the flash/shockwave software into a file to transfer it to the other computer I want to have the games played on when opened up in the Explorer browser. Does anybody know how I can do this?
I've always been able to just associate sfw files with IE or FireFox without a problem. If that still doesn't work, you might have to create a HTML page. If you don't know how/what to do, just PM me and I can get you an easy-to-use template for running the games.

I have not had a problem getting the games to work on my own laptop computer but when trying to play the games in the same way on the older computer it comes up with a blank page. This is what makes me think that perhaps the older computer I have does not have the correct softwrae needed for this and I am afraid that the other computer that is also an older one that does not have an internet connection would experience the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)