Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
First off I want to thank everyone who has donated to SatelliteGuys over the past week, the outpouring of support has been great! I can't thank you guys enough!

IMPORTANT
Over the next few days, you might notice some functions on SatelliteGuys do not look the same and additionaly some functions may not be available (these functions include the arcade and Members Home Theaters.)

The reason for this is 2 fold...

1) We will be programming our software again from scratch, since the release of vBulletin 3.0 to now there have been many updates to some of the addins we use here, we would like to upgrade to some of the newer versions of addins we are currently running.

2) One of our addins is causing some administration problems which is not effecting you the users however it makes maintaining the site for the admins a lot harder.

Over the next day or so you might see the board look a little strange, but be assured we are working to build you a board to be proud of...

The board will remain online while we do our updates. As I mentioned earlier a few features may not be available while we reinstall or install newer versions of them. Again we thank you for your support. :)

Also as part of the update we will also be adding a Contest Module...

This contest module will enable us to bring you our greatest promotion ever...

THE SUMMER OF SATELLITE LOVE!

We are getting closer to announcing all the details, but we think this is going to be a great contest. And we will have prizes from almost every Satellite Provider (if not all) :D

So stay tuned!

Again thanks for all your support of SatelliteGuys.US!!!

You broke the arcade. How am I suppose to get through my day now? You mean I'm actually going to have to work now!?!? :river

Hehhe it should be up and running again in about 2 hours. :) (I guess you can get 2 hours of work done) :)

Ok I have decided to hold off on this until tonight when it is less busy.

The Arcade is open. :) (Put the quarters AWAY!) :D

As long as we can read new posts since the last visit to the site and type new posts I will be happy.

Well the arcade is installed...

Though it does not seem to be working correctly. I keep getting a No Permission error.

I will have to go through the php code tommorow and see what I did wrong, as of now I am finding it hard to see straight. :)

I will be back on it in the morning.

Ok I have installed a new portal at http://www.satelliteguys.us while it looks like the old one it has a lot more features and customizations, which we will take advantage of in the future. :)

Im a busy bee today. :)

Anything strange you guys are seeing which needs my attention?

When you click Satelliteguys Company Specific Forums it shows all sub-forums.

Not sure if it has always done that.

When I click on SatelliteGuys.US from MSN's web page it comes up about a 1/4" to far to the right. Could be my junk.

Sorry Scott it must be this old Gateway I have. Strange thing though its just the home page. Every other page is aligned correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)