2 questions about 522 Dish service

drobbins

Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
Just 2 quick questions:

1. I've been meaning to investigate and ask this for a while - if you hit "info" for a particular movie or show being watched, at the very bottom of the info window that pops up it says "critique" and has 3 stars next to it. Is this other people's rating, or is there a place where I can rate it - or is this a function still in development and not working yet - as they all seem to have three stars? Just curious about this, as I can't seem to find a way to do anything with that.

2. Any chance that one day we can make playlists from shows recorded in the DVR? I know it is for the uber-lazy, but still, it would be nice to, say, add all the episodes of The Simpsons I record and let them play all at once, without having to touch the remote .... just curious; I've long wanted this feature, as I typically fall asleep while watching things; it would be nice to make a playlist and put the remote away and just let it play. Anyone heard any buzz about this, or does any other systems do this? (I use the 522).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)