20/20 Who Killed JonBenet?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DJdish

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 20, 2010
Mexico City
I'm just watching last night's program on this sadly famous old cold case.

I've watched many programs on this case over the years.

Anyway, this case reminds me of another case, which I certainly think it's a bizarre one, and some people said kinda similar to JonBenet's case.

This other case happened in Mexico about ten years ago, I think.

The case involves a family (kinda the JonBenet's family) both parents, two small girls, and two nannies.

In this case, the parents and witnesses report that on a Sunday evening, the father came back from a weekend home with the two girls, the mother didn't join them.

The mother claims she put to bed her smallest daughter.

Next day (Monday morning) the nanny went looking for the girl, she wasn't anywhere in her bedroom, story goes.

Parents seemed not very alarmed, until couple of hours passed by, and nannies reported the girl was nowhere to be found.

Police arrived, I seem to remember that at some point house was filled with detectives and CSI, and even dogs.

A kidnapping was suspected

You may now note some similarities with JonBenet's case.

After a couple of days (not sure if 2,3 or 4 days) there was a TV crew in the girl's bedroom, the reporter doing the interview and the mother
who was interviewed were both sitting in the girl's bed.

Long story short, after a few more days, of more detectives and CSI people walking in and out of the house, using the bathrooms, etc.
and also renacting the scenes, and the nanny renacting how she made the bed that morning, and this was shown for TV crews.,,,....
after all of that, several days later,

There was another renactment or something during the night, there was a blackout in the whole building,
and after that...
the CSI people found the girl's body at the foot of the bed, wrapped in a comforter.......

Officially, nobody was charged with the girl's death, and officially it was declared an "accidental death".

Bizarre case, I personally never bought that official version.

Reactions: KE4EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts