2007 What New HD Channels Would Like To See?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Which Channels Do You Like

• A&EHD

Votes: 56 53.8%
  • Cinemax HD

Votes: 52 50.0%
  • MHD

Votes: 35 33.7%
  • TMC HD

Votes: 46 44.2%
  • WealthTV HD

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • HistoryHD

Votes: 51 49.0%
  • TBSHD

Votes: 36 34.6%
  • E!HD

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • USA NetworkHD

Votes: 42 40.4%
  • Sci-Fi ChannelHD

Votes: 65 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
OK
Here is a list of some new national networks channels that might launch their new HD channel sometime in the future if some havent already. Now who will get them we will all half to wait and see due to 1st we will half to see if the network comes out with the channel. This is just a list of channels that I think would be a good ones to add. If someone knows that some of these networks have a HD Channel feel free to let the rest of us know.

These 1st five are ones that I think that are already out there.

A&E HD
Cinemax HD (East and West feeds)
MHD
TMC HD
WealthTV HD

Here is a list of channels I would like to see come out with a HD Channel due to I think its a good mix of content. I would love to see Sci-Fi Channel add a HD channel due to I'm a big BattleStar Galactica Fan. StarBuck Rocks.

HistoryHD
TBSHD
E!HD
USA NetworkHD
Sci-Fi ChannelHD

Just getting a HistoryHD channel (I realize it doesn't yet exist) would double my HD viewing - History is a 1st choice for me.

Of the actual ones out there, A&E HD & maybe MtvHD would be my 1st choices.

Yeah E-mailed USA Network they just said that for now they had now plans on a HD Channel. Which I'm sure many of them will not but it still would be nice to see more channels in the future.

History HD
USA HD
SciFi HD

I must admit, I watch History channel more than I thought I would. Not the war shows, but the ancient rome stuff is interesting.

And Sci Fi! Man I can't believe they are not already.

Yeah I sent Sci-Fi a E-mail asking if they will have a HD Channel sometime in the near future. I have not heard anything back yet though will let folks know when I do.

FSN HD! and all other regional sports HDs!

Also id like to vote for maybe a step-up in quality before we add channels on your list.

Last I heard, Sci-Fi had no plans to go HD and were making no preparations to do so. This was about 3 months ago.

At some point, they will have to.
Ibelieve Universal HD is supposed to show usa , sci fi and other nbc owned cable network shows in HD

E!HD would be a complete waste of bandwidth, in my opinion, as the SD channel is complete garbage. (who gives a crap about "TomKats" wedding, what they had for breakfast yesterday, etc.)? Or how much of a slut Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton are????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts