2011 SEC Football (Home of 7 of 13 BCS Championships including the last 5)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Anyway. I pick the SEC to win another one. What about y'all ? (you guys)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Pac-12 could halt SEC's reign

Infusion of cash, coaching talent has Pac-12 poised to become nation's best league

By Brock Huard
ESPN Insider

The SEC is poised to see one of its members win a sixth consecutive Allstate BCS National Championship for a number of reasons. For starters, the league has the most talented players (more SEC alumni fill NFL rosters than any other conference) and the most accomplished coaches (four of the 12 current head coaches have national championship rings).

The tradition, the facilities, the fan bases and the game's popularity in the South further distance the conference from many of its peers.

However, as dominant as the conference has been in recent seasons, another league is poised to end the SEC's reign as the best in America: the Pac-12.

Don't believe me? Then just take a closer look at what is transpiring out West.

The fundamentals are in place for tremendous growth in the Pac-12, led most importantly by a forward-thinking commissioner unwilling to settle for second. Larry Scott brokered the richest television deal in the history of collegiate athletics for his conference, one that not only ensures tens of millions of dollars annually for all of its members but also allows for the type of visibility and exposure necessary to get into every recruit's living room.

To read how the Pac-12 is positioning itself to become the country's most powerful conference, sign up for ESPN Insider.
The Pac-12 could soon surpass the SEC as nation's best conference - CFB - ESPN

=======================================

Anyone have Insider???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)