2015 Satellite FTA - Black Friday / Cyber Monday and Holiday Specials

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I guess there aren't a whole lot of deals for FTA.

Head over to Michael Electronics - http://nc-electronics.com/store.html

Some Great deals over there now till December 1st!
Every one that makes a purchase now until December will be entered into a drawing. The Winner gets to pick any thing in the the store! Winner just pays shipping.

Sathero Meter $124!!
Titanium C1-PLL $32
and much more.

I just ordered 2 Maverick Satellite MK1-PLL KU Band PLL LNBF's.

Was suppose to delivered on 11/30 and it still isn't here. USPS is such a poor choice for shipping. I can't remember if they offered UPS or FedEX but they should.

I suppose the shipping was free? Did it ship same or next business day (since you ordered on Friday)? What does the tracking show? Did you contact the seller?

Why is USPS a poor choice for shipping a 10oz package? We use USPS on an average of 200+ packages a month and can't recall that last time there was a problem. I am thankful that USPS is an option as it allows me to offer free shipping on smaller items. Dont know of any other service that offers small package shipping at the USPS prices. The lowest UPS/FedEx on a >1lb package is $8 (via ground with typical 5-7 day delivery).

I suppose the shipping was free? Did it ship same or next business day (since you ordered on Friday)? What does the tracking show? Did you contact the seller?

"Free" shipping. Tracking shows the package is still in Denver. It was shipped last Friday with a delivery date of last Monday.

Why is USPS a poor choice for shipping a 10oz package? We use USPS on an average of 200+ packages a month and can't recall that last time there was a problem. I am thankful that USPS is an option as it allows me to offer free shipping on smaller items. Dont know of any other service that offers small package shipping at the USPS prices. The lowest UPS/FedEx on a >1lb package is $8 (via ground with typical 5-7 day delivery).

USPS is unreliable. Especially on international shipments. And they routinely mis-deliver the mail. Their "Priority" mail is a laugh also - they don't guarantee delivery even though they charge a lot more for that service. If you want to get something delivered reliably on time, I can't recommend USPS.

Not had an issue in a long time with USPS. Last time was last winter with some snow delays. These are things that are out of the hands of sellers.
This is a rare occurrence with my experience with USPS. I hate it when they tell you a delay though, but not give a reason.
UPS and FedEx cost more and take longer, that is unless you want to pay even more for 2 day or over night. In those cases sellers could not afford to offer free shipping.

"Free" shipping. Tracking shows the package is still in Denver. It was shipped last Friday with a delivery date of last Monday.

heh, I should have edited the post to say that it was a SCHEDULED delivery date of last Monday. Maybe it'll arrive tomorrow before it gets cold and/or windy again. But, it's going to be a bit windy tomorrow but I might brave climbing up to replace the LNBF anyway. At least the forecast high is 55.

Usps is very good for me not much lost

At least the forecast high is 55
That's downright balmy. I went on the roof yesterday to place 2 OTA antennas, and again today to put up a replacement scanner antenna. Both days temp around 35. But, thankfully, very light winds.
Still waiting for the ground to freeze to do the fall dish tuneups.
(everything is NPRM)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)