2016 NCAA football discussion thread

IMO, that would be a bad idea for them ....
Kelly was also in the running well at least discussed for the Ohio State OC.

Kelly runs an offense like Urban, but not much like Saban does, unless hes changing his ways.
He's obviously changed his ways since Kiffen. Defense heavy to a more rushed offense.

I think Kelly would be fine there.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

IMO, that would be a bad idea for them ....
I agree it's a bad idea. Chip Kelly is used to being his own boss. As as Kiffin found out, Saban is the boss at Alabama and won't stand for his assistants not accepting that.

Plus, due to the show-cause the NCAA had put onto Kelly (now expired), I can't see Alabama risking hiring him, especially with their own history of being hit by NCAA sanctions. Saban runs a clean house, and he's not going to risk that. Not after having been burned by giving the woman beater kicked out of UGA a 2nd chance.

Once again, in Oxford....

upload_2017-2-23_10-7-7.jpeg

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-college-football-report-20170222-story.html

Reactions: mccoyrj
Ole Miss always seems to take one step forward, then two steps back. Black Bear Blues. Think Freeze will get canned?
They should can him, before the NCAA slaps a show cause on him.

I think they'll keep him though, as Ole' Miss enjoys being relevant. They'll just limp their way through the heavy penalties hoping things improve again afterwards, since they're now "on the map".

The school isn't mad they broke rules, they're just mad they got caught.

Reactions: mccoyrj

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)