2019-20 NCAA Football Thread

I'm just happy Ohio State gave ichigan another beat down. All I heard all week was.... Don Brown defense Don Brown defense. Peoples Jones Peoples Jones over and over.

This is 2 years in a row they have torched that Don Brown defense and Peoples Jones drop drop drop.

Go Bucks!!! 8 in a row and 15 of 16!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using the SatelliteGuys app!

I'm just happy Ohio State gave ichigan another beat down. All I heard all week was.... Don Brown defense Don Brown defense. Peoples Jones Peoples Jones over and over.

This is 2 years in a row they have torched that Don Brown defense and Peoples Jones drop drop drop.

Go Bucks!!! 8 in a row and 15 of 16!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using the SatelliteGuys app!
I heard all week how Ichigan was playing thier best football of the season and how they have turned it around in time for the Buckeyes.

OH
It's another Buckeye Touchdown !

Wow. Ole Miss coach Matt Luke fired in his 3rd year. Gotta believe the Egg Bowl peeing debacle contributed to that.
3 years? Wow? I guess the 1-2 years of relevancy due to paying recruits by the previous head coach, has given the Rebels illusions that they should always be good.

What did they expect? Matt Luke has had to deal with probation limitations as well as Ole Miss's historical irrelevancy.

Move over Tennessee, there's a new dumpster fire in the conference.

Reactions: mccoyrj
CFP Rankings 12/3/19

1. Ohio State 12-0
2. LSU 12-0
3. Clemson 12-0
4. Georgia 11-1

5. Utah 11-1
6. Oklahoma 11-1
7. Baylor 11-1
8. Wisconsin 10-2
9. Florida 10-2
10. Penn State 10-2
11. Auburn 10-2
12. Alabama 10-2
13. Oregon 10-2
14. Michigan 9-3
15. Notre Dame 10-2
16. Iowa 9-3
17. Memphis 11-1
18. Minnesota 10-2
19. Boise State 11-1
20. Cincinnati 10-2
21. Appalachian State 11-1
22. USC 8-4
23. Virginia 9-3
24. Navy 9-2
25. Oklahoma State 8-4

Last edited:
Interesting how the committee’s placement of the teams below the top 4 differ so much from the AP and Coaches polls, justifying their top 4 placements.

Team CFP AP Coaches

Wisconsin 8 10 10
Penn State 10 12 11
Florida 9 7 7
Auburn 11 11 12
Bama 12 9 9
Michigan 14 17 18
Cincy 20 21 21

Interesting how the committee’s placement of the teams below the top 4 differ so much from the AP and Coaches polls, justifying their top 4 placements.

Team CFP AP Coaches

Wisconsin 8 10 10
Penn State 10 12 11
Florida 9 7 7
Auburn 11 11 12
Bama 12 9 9
Michigan 14 17 18
Cincy 20 21 21
Remember ...
The Committee is going to end up with whatever match ups THEY want ...
IF they want LSU and Clemson battling it out for the Championship, they will move LSU up to #1 when its all said and done and presume that Clemson will get by THE Ohio State Buckeyes .... whoever they want number 4, will get there, of those that Win Saturday .... or Should LSU or Ohio State lose, they may drop to 4. (or worse, but I doubt they drop out of the top 4 provided neither one gets dominated.

Well, the Start of Conference Championship weekend shows us with Oregon taking it to Utah ...
Oklahoma and Baylor are thrilled.

If Georgia beats LSU ... the winner of thier game should get in.

Well, the Start of Conference Championship weekend shows us with Oregon taking it to Utah ...
Oklahoma and Baylor are thrilled.

If Georgia beats LSU ... the winner of thier game should get in.
Georgia beating LSU is the worst thing that could happen to the big 12 champ, as you introduce the possibility of two 1 loss SEC teams being in the mix. .

They need a 2 loss Georgia to have a legit shot of making it.

Georgia beating LSU is the worst thing that could happen to the big 12 champ, as you introduce the possibility of two 1 loss SEC teams being in the mix. .

They need a 2 loss Georgia to have a legit shot of making it.
Right ...
I think I typed that wrong ...
I meant to say if Georgia wins, Georgia is in (and I believe LSU is too), if LSU wins, that opens it up for the Big 12.
Provided Ohio State wins as well.

IF, the Buckeyes lose, I think they also will make the playoffs (it would be thier 1st loss) ...
Clemson gets the buy, they are in ... don't see them losing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)