2019-20 NCAA Football Thread

Best game tonight looks like the late game. Utah vs BYU. My game of interest being an Aggie fan will be how A&M looks.

TAMU QB Kellon Mond looks really good with precision accuracy and speed when he does run but their running game and pass protection struggled some with the young offensive line and with Clemson on the horizon next week better figure things out fast.
Aggie run D looks dominating again with pass D looking like ball hawks and much improved. Should be a competitive game vs Clemson next week even playing at Death Valley.

The other game I watched Utah surprisingly handled BYU easily and should be in the running for Pac12 title this year.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
IMG_3349.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Week 2 Polls are out.

Coaches Poll

1 Clemson(58)
2 Alabama(6)
3 Georgia
4 Oklahoma
5 Ohio State
6 LSU
7 Michigan
8 Notre Dame
9 Texas
10 Florida
11 Texas A&M
12 Washington
13 Auburn
14 Penn State
15 Utah
16 Wisconsin
17 UCF
18 Oregon
19 Iowa
20 Michigan State
21 Washington State
22 Syracuse
23 Stanford
24 Boise State
25 Nebraska

Others receiving votes: Mississippi State 92, Cincinnati 49, Iowa State 41, Kentucky 40, Memphis 34, Oklahoma State 32, Virginia 28, TCU 26, Army 24, NC State 18, Miami 11, Boston College 10, USC 10, Northwestern 7, Appalachian State 4, Arizona State 4, Tulane 4, Fresno State 3, Hawai'i 3, Minnesota 3, North Carolina 2, Troy 2, Wyoming 1, Navy 1

Dropped from rankings: Iowa State 24, Northwestern 25

AP Top 25

1 Clemson(54)
2 Alabama(8)
3 Georgia
4 Oklahoma
5 Ohio State
6 LSU
7 Michigan
8 Notre Dame
9 Texas
10 Auburn
11 Florida
12 Texas A&M
13 Utah
14 Washington
15 Penn State
16 Oregon
17 Wisconsin
18 UCF
19 Michigan State
20 Iowa
21 Syracuse
22 Washington State
23 Stanford
24 Boise State
25t Iowa State
25t Nebraska

Others receiving votes: Virginia 73, TCU 61, Mississippi State 50, Cincinnati 48, Army 31, Miami 10, Oklahoma State 8, Memphis 6, Appalachian State 4, Arizona State 4, Minnesota 2, North Carolina 1, USC 1, Boston College 1

Reactions: mccoyrj
All I remember were commercials every few minutes. Had to of been the most commercials in a sporting event ever. Unwatchable so was channel surfing a lot. If that's what NCAA football is turning into my watching days are over sooner than later.

Reactions: osu1991
Did you see where Texas put the LSU band in the stands ? The dang upper deck, directly in the sun. Lol. Petty.

I saw that. Lol. They must’ve miked them because you could hear them pretty good over the ABC broadcast. It’s awful hot this time of year in the sunny part of the upper decks of Tiger Stadium too. Texas will be there next season. Karma is a bitch.

Reactions: Derwin0
All I remember were commercials every few minutes. Had to of been the most commercials in a sporting event ever. Unwatchable so was channel surfing a lot. If that's what NCAA football is turning into my watching days are over sooner than later.

A big reason for that had to do with all the LSU players cramping up. We need a new conditioning coach. Game was over 4 hours!

Kentucky's quarterback, Terry Wilson, went down with a horrible injury Saturday night and will be out for the season. Reading about this specific injury and it appears that the rate of a full recovery to the previous abilty is unusual. Now the Cats will have Troy transfer Sawyer Smith leading the team against Florida this weekend. I think the offense will still be pretty good but with a completely new secondary, and considering how they have performed so far, this could be a very ugly game.

Breaking down the severity of a patellar tear | Kentucky Sports Radio

Reactions: mccoyrj
Kentucky's quarterback, Terry Wilson, went down with a horrible injury Saturday night and will be out for the season. Reading about this specific injury and it appears that the rate of a full recovery to the previous abilty is unusual. Now the Cats will have Troy transfer Sawyer Smith leading the team against Florida this weekend. I think the offense will still be pretty good but with a completely new secondary, and considering how they have performed so far, this could be a very ugly game.

Breaking down the severity of a patellar tear | Kentucky Sports Radio

Hate to hear that. Hope he gets as close to full recovery as possible. Troy has always recruited fast run and shoot QBs (LSU found that out the hard way a few seasons back). UK offense should be in good hands.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)