2019-20 NCAA Football Thread

;)

I was thinking back to that exact post. :D

That and one around week 8, maybe 7.
A few years back, Georgia debuted at #1. After about 2 weeks they dropped to #2 and then to #4, all without any losses.

It happens, especially when you don't have impressive wins against weak opponents and other teams do have impressive wins against quality opponents.

So did you make up the statement?

After all, you said Georgia didn't want him, and now say you never looked into his pre-Ohio St. days.
Had Georgia wanted him, they would have kept him.

If they couldn't offer him the playing time desired, he has every right to move on ...

More than likely they told him he would get a lot of playing time when they recruited him and he found out that he wasn't getting it.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Had Georgia wanted him, they would have kept him.
Georgia wanted him, that's why they recruited him.
If they couldn't offer him the playing time desired, he has every right to move on ...
They gave him playing time, he played most of the opening game, from the 2nd quarter on. A video posted of him complaining was shown after only the second game of the season, a game in which he played the entire 4th quarter.

He wanted to start, but Georgia already had a starter in place before he even set foot on campus. All he had to do was wait his turn, but no, he started complaining right after not getting the starting job. It was all him.

Like I said, research something before making assumptions.
As for Fields, I didn't know much about him prior to coming to Columbus ...

Georgia wanted him, that's why they recruited him.
They gave him playing time, he played most of the opening game, from the 2nd quarter on. A video posted of him complaining was shown after only the second game of the season, a game in which he played the entire 4th quarter.

He wanted to start, but Georgia already had a starter in place before he even set foot on campus. All he had to do was wait his turn, but no, he started complaining right after not getting the starting job. It was all him.

Like I said, research something before making assumptions.
If thats the case, he shouldn't have signed with Georgia to start with.

Reactions: Derwin0
So really no recruits should sign if all the starters have a few years left. Yea right!

I'm sorry man but no you can't ask someone with Fields talent to wait 3 years maybe 4. Hell no. Should he have been adult about it yes. He should have kept his trap shut and just transferred.

Enough of the bickering about it. He transferred and it has worked out. Georgia still have a fantastic QB.

Next year and every year 5 stars will sign for teams that already have 5 stars starting. Its college football. When your a blue blood program that's the way it is. So more will sign or flip last minute.

Tua was going to transfer to USC. It happens. Christ on a kracker.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Derwin0 and Jimbo
For what it's worth, Fields is VERY Good and having a very good year ... can't wait till he has experience.

I'm really enjoying this Ryan Day offense so far vs Urban's offense ...

Very similar, but Fields hasn't ran the RPO all that much, at least on plays that he keeps, which I like very well, because, you know he CAN take off and will eventually when the other team falls asleep.

I found last weeks game interesting for Where they were playing ...
In Evanston, the stadium name is RYAN (Day) (Justin) FIELD ...
When I saw that, I knew it was going to be a good day.

Reactions: Gobucks
For what it's worth, Fields is VERY Good and having a very good year ... can't wait till he has experience.

I'm really enjoying this Ryan Day offense so far vs Urban's offense ...

Very similar, but Fields hasn't ran the RPO all that much, at least on plays that he keeps, which I like very well, because, you know he CAN take off and will eventually when the other team falls asleep.

I found last weeks game interesting for Where they were playing ...
In Evanston, the stadium name is RYAN (Day) (Justin) FIELD ...
When I saw that, I knew it was going to be a good day.
Well they're going to be in the "Shoe" tomorrow and I hope they kick Wisconsin's butt with it.:cheer:happydance

Reactions: Jimbo
Big Football day today ...
Wisconsin plays Ohio State in a rain storm in Columbus
Notre Dame plays Michigan at the Big House in the same storm, later in the day, forecast says same rain and much more windy.
Auburn plays LSU

California plays Utah
Washington State plays Oregon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)