2019-20 NCAA Football Thread

Alabama vs LSU, entertaining game so far in the first half. Think LSU offense is better but you can't count Alabama out still a lot of football left.

tenor.gif

They say more but are appealing it to get it reduced. Looks like they've got the Maryland game in hand so I'm switching to Penn State game.:cheer:cheer
Sounds like Ohio State expects 4 games and also expect it to be reduced ...
It should be reduced to 0, but 1 is already gone.
I'm thinking that the Buckeye brass expect it to be for 2 games.

I really find this as a Nothing issue, the kid borrowed money for a plane ticket for his girlfriend last year to see him play in the Rose Bowl and already paid it back ...
The person he borrowed the money from was NOT a Agent or a Booster (at least thats what is being reported).

So, say I have a friend on the football team and he needs $20 to go get something, I give it to him, he pays it back the next day, THATS A VIOLATION ... according to the NCAA ...
They really need to throw that rule book out and start over.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Ok. I'm tired of hearing the announcers and analysts say a debate for #1. There is no debate. LSU has proved their #1.

That was a fantastic game. Love college football!! Love Joe Burrow!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using the SatelliteGuys app!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191108-150504_Twitter.jpeg
    Screenshot_20191108-150504_Twitter.jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 50
Let the argument begin does Alabama still deserve that #4 spot with a little healthier QB I think the game has a different outcome. Tua could have slow-walked in for a touchdown at least one time.

Yep now they will go into Columbus with a chip on their shoulder.:oldmad
Good ...

Btw, they have to get past Indiana first ....
Indiana is only a game behind Penn State.

IF Penn State wins next week, they have the opportunity to come into Columbus and ruin the season for the Buckeyes.
A Penn State win over Ohio State would put them in 1st place in the East, both teams would then have a loss and PSU would have the head to head win, so they would go to the Championship game against, probably Minnesota with a chance to avenge thier loss and possibly make the playoffs.
Or they could win and no one from the Big Ten makes the playoffs.

Or the Buckeyes could still get in with 1 loss.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Both polls have LSU at #1 (due to LSU inheriting all Alabama’s previous first place votes).

I expect the committee will put them there as week due to their sheer strength of schedule and number of top ten teams they’ve beaten.

Both polls have LSU at #1 (due to LSU inheriting all Alabama’s previous first place votes).

I expect the committee will put them there as week due to their sheer strength of schedule and number of top ten teams they’ve beaten.
LSU should be #1 ...

Ohio State only chance to get back to #1 will be after thier game against Penn State (2 weeks) ... they would have had a better chance if PSU ws still undefeated .... as of right now I don't see the Buckeyes with any REAL chance to pass them, seeing both PSU and TTUN have losses already... even though TTUNseams to have turned the corner.

Reactions: Gobucks
LSU should be #1 ...

Ohio State only chance to get back to #1 will be after thier game against Penn State (2 weeks) ... they would have had a better chance if PSU ws still undefeated .... as of right now I don't see the Buckeyes with any REAL chance to pass them, seeing both PSU and TTUN have losses already... even though TTUNseams to have turned the corner.
Agreed. I'm still surprised they put them above LSU last week based on the ranked teams LSU has already beaten. Makes me wonder if the committee thought Alabama was going to win.

Reactions: mccoyrj
LSU should be #1 ...

Buckeyes SOS increases while LSU’s decreases over the next few weeks. LSU “might” get the top spot this week, but that will change. Lots left to happen.

Buckeyes SOS increases while LSU’s decreases over the next few weeks. LSU “might” get the top spot this week, but that will change. Lots left to happen.
Buckeyes schedule Is Back loaded again this year, so that tends to give them a boost, however with TTUN not being undefeated, that hurts the Buckeyes a little and same with Penn State ... yes they will get a boost if they win, will it be enough ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)