2020-21 NCAA Football Thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I dont think it was as targeted as some like to think. I am only using alabama as an example, as I havent followed it as much for everyone else this season.

Bama already had Georgia and Tennessee scheduled.
Tennessee? LOL

No, they helped those 3 teams by giving them 2 bottom dwellers. If they were being fair, they would have gotten 1 each, or pulled the next 2 teams from their rotation schedule.

Thats better .... earlier it was mentioned that it may be played next week, one week after it was cancelled ...

Wasn't it reported that if player(s) have a positive Covid test, they would be out for 21 days ?

You would think that if they are getting checked every day or two, that once they got a negative test 2 days in a row, they should be good to go ...
I don't know if there are different rules for how long your out if you test positive between conferences (there shouldn't be) but heres an article that says in the Big Ten if you test positive, your out for 21 days.

I hope No one has to sit out from any conference, but you know it will happen somewhere (already happening some places).
The rules have to be the same thru out ...

Some ones saying its 14 days, some 10 some 21 ...

This is really getting complicated, it they determine that you have potentially been in contact with someone (contract tracing) is THAT considered a Positive test for you ?

I think theres a HUGE difference between having the virus and potentially coming in contact with someone that has had it ...
Just because you may come in contact, doesn't mean you get it.

If I walk by someone that has a Cold, doesn't mean I get that persons cold.

Watching the Kentucky/Auburn game, I see that the SEC didn’t pump any money into improving their refs. One crappy call to save face for another.

Georgia managed to take over in the 2nd half, but seeing how it’s Arkansas, the season doesnt look too good.

Meanwhile LSU is about to lose to Miss St.

LSU goes down.

f5573d77d2124e2a6feef5e49dade881.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Derwin0 and Ronnie-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts