2021-22 Syndication Update (3 Viewers)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!
Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

Dantheflash2018

On Vacation
Aug 14, 2018
127
34
Texas
Breaking News: American Housewives will air on CBS O&O and other stations groups.

RadioPatrol says: American Housewife will be syndicated to CBS's secondary stations according to the release.

Disney Media Entertainment & Distribution said Thursday it has cleared American Housewife for a fall 2022 broadcast syndication premiere, licensing the family sitcom to stations representing more than 85% of the country.
CBS Television Stations will serve as the launch group and will broadcast the series on 13 of their owned stations across major markets including: WLNY New York; KCAL Los Angeles; WPSG Philadelphia; KTXA Dallas-Fort Worth; KBCW San Francisco; WSBK Boston; WUPA Atlanta; WTOG Tampa, Fla.; KSTW Seattle; WKBD Detroit; WBFS Miami; KMAX Sacramento, Calif.; and WPCW Pittsburgh.
In addition to these CBS Television Stations, the series has also been sold to stations from broadcast groups including Weigel Broadcasting, Nexstar Media Group, E.W. Scripps, Hubbard Broadcasting, Hearst Communications, Gray Television, Bahakel Communications, Tegna Media, Lockwood Broadcast Group, Mission Broadcasting, Cox Media Group, Meredith Corporation, NPG Broadcasting and American Spirit Media.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Daniel Belgrave

Dantheflash2018

On Vacation
Aug 14, 2018
127
34
Texas
mississippi fan says: The Jackson, MS market never has had the Goldbergs, 2 Broke Girls, Mike & Molly. It was 2 years after Modern Family was syndicated that the Jackson CW subchannel (owned by CBS affiliate WJTV) finally began to air it. It makes me scratch my head (sometimes).
 

Dantheflash2018

On Vacation
Aug 14, 2018
127
34
Texas
phillynewslover says: Here are the launch groups for Relative Justice with Rhonda Wills, produced by Wrigley Media Group (includes my speculation on the Philadelphia area):

CBS Television Stations (this would be either KYW or WPSG... WPSG could air it anywhere from 6a to 8a, and KYW could at 2:37a; neither are good timeslots)
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Nexstar Media Group:
(WPHL; could air at 10:30a/4:30p, 11a/4p, or 11:30a/5p, as three court shows air in those timeslots twice)
E.W. Scripps Company
Tegna Inc.
Weigel Broadcasting
Gray Television
 

Dantheflash2018

On Vacation
Aug 14, 2018
127
34
Texas
Both Relative Justice with Rhonda Wills and Family Feud with Steve Harvey is coming to KTXA-TV (TXA21) in Dallas/Fort Worth this september, but no time slots just yet.
 

Daniel Belgrave

On Vacation
Apr 5, 2021
75
26
Everman, TX
Starting tomorrow: LeVar Burton (Roots, Star Trek:TNG, Reading Rainbow and Captain Planet) will guest host on Jeopardy! for one week only. :clapping:happydance:idea2

Set your DVD Ready!


Note:
NBC stations will be preemptive shows due to olympics.



 

FTA4PA

Satellite Guys Family
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 13, 2013
5,295
3,140
Central Pennsylvania
Starting tomorrow: LeVar Burton (Roots, Star Trek:TNG, Reading Rainbow and Captain Planet) will guest host on Jeopardy! for one week only. :clapping:happydance:idea2

Set your DVD Ready!


Note:
NBC stations will be preemptive shows due to olympics.



Any idea what dates/times these will actually air? I search ahead on Titan TV for the next two weeks and Jeopardy! is not even listed. A show called The Olympic Zone is in it's place. :(
 

Dantheflash2018

On Vacation
Aug 14, 2018
127
34
Texas
Starting tomorrow: LeVar Burton (Roots, Star Trek:TNG, Reading Rainbow and Captain Planet) will guest host on Jeopardy! for one week only. :clapping:happydance:idea2

Set your DVD Ready!


Note:
NBC stations will be preemptive shows due to olympics.



I hope stronger ratings will help, keep your finger cross.
 

Dantheflash2018

On Vacation
Aug 14, 2018
127
34
Texas
RadioPatrol says: American Housewife will be syndicated to CBS's secondary stations according to the release.

Disney Media Entertainment & Distribution said Thursday it has cleared American Housewife for a fall 2022 broadcast syndication premiere, licensing the family sitcom to stations representing more than 85% of the country.
CBS Television Stations will serve as the launch group and will broadcast the series on 13 of their owned stations across major markets including: WLNY New York; KCAL Los Angeles; WPSG Philadelphia; KTXA Dallas-Fort Worth; KBCW San Francisco; WSBK Boston; WUPA Atlanta; WTOG Tampa, Fla.; KSTW Seattle; WKBD Detroit; WBFS Miami; KMAX Sacramento, Calif.; and WPCW Pittsburgh.
In addition to these CBS Television Stations, the series has also been sold to stations from broadcast groups including Weigel Broadcasting, Nexstar Media Group, E.W. Scripps, Hubbard Broadcasting, Hearst Communications, Gray Television, Bahakel Communications, Tegna Media, Lockwood Broadcast Group, Mission Broadcasting, Cox Media Group, Meredith Corporation, NPG Broadcasting and American Spirit Media.

crainbebo says:​

Blackish just wrapped up its run and Two and a Half Men reruns from 15 years ago are still beating them in the syndicated ratings...and so are 25-year-old Seinfeld reruns! Just like 'The Middle' some years back, people have their particular tastes for weeknight sitcom reruns, and Black-ish isn't the one.
Anyways, with American Housewife going to syndication in September 2022 and Cox being one of the broadcast groups getting it, AH is going to KCYU in Yakima. 80% chance. The other 20% chance is that CW+ snags it which means all "below-100" markets get AH on the same station.

Charlotte NC not having LMS reruns is very surprising. Areas just outside Mecklenburg County are rural, conservative (some went 70%+ Republican) and there are likely a lot of Last Man Standing fans in those areas. How is this show not on WJZY, the CW/MNT stations, or WAXN?!
 
  • Like
Reactions: johndeere1997
Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

Dantheflash2018

On Vacation
Aug 14, 2018
127
34
Texas
Megatron81 says:
I'm guessing that The CW Daytime will end on 13TH or 20TH just my opinion as new shows debut on Sep 13, 20 & 27.

Relative Justice will be on CW7 or WXSP, Highway Throu Hell as well. I'm kinda surprised that no promos for Young Shelton yet since that is a big sitcom.

For the next 2 weeks Rachel Ray moves to WOTV at 12PM which is always her slot when Wood TV has the Olympics on, along with Ellen at 3PM. I didn't see Inside Edition listed so that maybe off for the next 2 weeks not sure on that thou
 

Dantheflash2018

On Vacation
Aug 14, 2018
127
34
Texas
Nelson R says:
CW Daytime will likely go through the week of the 20th since the Saturday night programming doesn’t start til October 2.

Young Sheldon promos have begun in earnest on both WJZY and WMYT here, both stations are airing it. WJZY’s version is slightly different as it indicates that it will be paired with BBT. But WMYT’s just says “Young Sheldon coming this fall 5 nights a week.” But both have the older Sheldon with Amy watching the younger Sheldon on TV. YS will not be starting til September 27 and the same for YBYL.
 

zippyfrog

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
1,456
765
Chicago, IL
Nelson R said:
I could actually see Maury going to WCIU to take Tamron’s spot.
It would be great to see some of those shows leave WGN. I am interested to see what the fall lineup is on WGN. I don't know how much longer the syndication deals last for Blackish, Last Man Standing, The Golbergs, and Two and Half Men. Ever since they added the 3 hours of WGN Evening news a handful of years ago, the only real windows in the evening are 7-9. I have not once turned on WGN once Two and Half Men was moved from the 7-8 timeslot to 11:30pm and midnight. WGN used to be my default OTA station - I would turn on as they had great syndication back when that led up to a Bulls/Blackhawks/Cubs/White Sox game. WGN has really gone downhill... will be interesting to see where Young Sheldon ends up (I have to assume it will be on WGN)
 

Dantheflash2018

On Vacation
Aug 14, 2018
127
34
Texas
It would be great to see some of those shows leave WGN. I am interested to see what the fall lineup is on WGN. I don't know how much longer the syndication deals last for Blackish, Last Man Standing, The Golbergs, and Two and Half Men. Ever since they added the 3 hours of WGN Evening news a handful of years ago, the only real windows in the evening are 7-9. I have not once turned on WGN once Two and Half Men was moved from the 7-8 timeslot to 11:30pm and midnight. WGN used to be my default OTA station - I would turn on as they had great syndication back when that led up to a Bulls/Blackhawks/Cubs/White Sox game. WGN has really gone downhill... will be interesting to see where Young Sheldon ends up (I have to assume it will be on WGN)
Thank you for information!
 
Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top