211 Issue

I'd wait a few days....the problem isn't going to go away. But you would have more ammo to convince the dish techs to swap out the 211 for you should the problem persist.

...just my 2 cents!

Ghostwalker said:
I'd wait a few days....the problem isn't going to go away. But you would have more ammo to convince the dish techs to swap out the 211 for you should the problem persist.

...just my 2 cents!

Thanks! I'll wait until next week.

Mine did that till I repeaked the dish. What channel are you watching when it's locking?? Mine was locking on the 'new' HD channels on 129. After I adjusted it, it's been fine.

I don't remember what channel I was watching . I'll try to remember next time . Thanks!

Ghostwalker said:
Received my replacement 211 receive today and I notice that there was a sticker on the back. Wanting to investigate further I find out that the replacement receiver has been refurbished. The refurbished sticker had been placed over the original sticker.

So took close-up digital camera shots of both the stickers on the replacement receiver, and on the receiver that was being replaced.

Might come in handy, in the future. :D

...plus got the 268 software update too at the time of activation.

Just thought I would do an update on the refurbished 211. Since the installation on the day or arrival, there hasn't been a bit of a problem with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)