211 Software Update

OneBigJedi

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 12, 2005
Anyone know when the new software download for the 211 is coming out. I was told 18th, it has come and gone. I would really like to see the HDMI video problem fixed!!!!!!

My 211 is working fine with HDMI. After what they just did to my 622 with software updating, I'm more aprehensive than anxious for any more.

Anyone know when the new software download for the 211 is coming out. I was told 18th, it has come and gone. I would really like to see the HDMI video problem fixed!!!!!!

The HDMI problem is not software related, the problem is with the hardware. The only way to fix it is to have the receiver replaced.

The problem is the HDMI connector breaks away from the motherboard.

It is not software related as stated by RandallA.

The problem is caused by the weight of the HDMI plug pulling on the HDMI connector which puts stress on the connector causing it to separate from the motherboard.

We need a download to fix the ota dropouts. Signals go from 90-s to 0 ,dropout, then back to 90's.Every 2-3 days i have to reboot the box to get any ota channels.My wife cant stand this, and wants to go back to cable.I dont blame her, but i am trying to last it out! Until the fix:(

We need a download to fix the ota dropouts. Signals go from 90-s to 0 ,dropout, then back to 90's.Every 2-3 days i have to reboot the box to get any ota channels.My wife cant stand this, and wants to go back to cable.I dont blame her, but i am trying to last it out! Until the fix:(

i agree and feel your pain with my wife...:(

Ditto! Someone at Dish readings these forums, please, please do something to fix this problem with the 211s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts