211 Sound Issues

AIsmail

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 25, 2005
Stewartsville, NJ
I'm currently on my second 211 reciever that has some serious sounds issues. Both units were refurbs. All of a sudden out of left field I get this weird echo effect. All audio sounds possessed or something. When I reset the receiver, it goes away until it decides to come back. I've swapped out my HDMI cable and its the same story. Has anyone else encountered this? I've never had a problem with a new box. These refurbs flat out suck. I'm on my second 722 as well for different reasons and thats started having issues. I remember when the refurbs looked and worked so well, they might as well of been new. Thanks in advance.

I have a 211 connected to the TV with HDMI. I get the same effect on the TV audio. I power down the TV to resolve the problem. Never tried the receiver.

I have a 622 and I have the audio problem. Doesn't matter if its live, DVR, HDMI or a channel out to the TV. Also its getting worst lately. Audio goes out out for a second or two and they comes backs. I've done all the reboots lately to get my channels after the death of Absolute. Also it doesn't matter what channel it just happened on BBC while watching Top Gear.

HDD High Temp: 104
HDD Low Temp: 84
HDD Average Temp: 96
HD: 25hr 27min SD; 169hr 39min Avail

Judging by a number of post having the same problem its safe to say its a Dish problem. Question is when will they fix it.:rant::mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)