24 canceled

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Interesting side note- I've been watching this each week but my wife has not. She said she wants to wait for the BluRay and watch it on a marathon weekend when we have bad weather or something. ?????

I do have each episode on DVR in the meantime. :)

Question:
Will a SIM card still work in a phone, after being exposed to stomach acid?

Chloe handed Arlo an Overdrive 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot to use so they won't be monitored by CTU. To bad DC doesn't have 4G support yet. They had to use POTg (Plan Old Three G)

You know...I never got into this show over the years, but I have been watching it with my dad the past few weeks (one of his favorite shows) and I'm getting hooked. A little too late I suppose, but it was nice watching Jack blow holes through Dana.

You'll end up like my girlfriend. She got hooked last season and between last season and when this one started we had watched all 6 of the previous ones.

Last summer when Blockbuster had few good new releases, we started with Day 1 and watched all the DVD's to catch up. This season, I am watching weekly and it's tough waiting each week. My wife is waiting to watch all at once so I've saved all the episodes on the DVR. Might just wait until the Blu Ray release though.

Next Monday, May 24th the last 2 hours will air beginning at 8PM.

Crazy episode this week!

The mask Jack had on when he started the assault on our favorite slimy ex-president was down right freaky. Jake is kicking some serious ass.

I haven't yet seen the season where the slimy ex-president was still in office. I am assuming the similarity of appearance and mannerisms to a certain Mr. Nixon is intentional? Or am I just imagining it?

BTW, Keifer Sutherland on Jay Leno tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)