24: Live Another Day

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

osu1991

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Sep 4, 2004
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsideth...ox-because-kiefer-sutherland-needs-a-job.html

The real-time thriller may have ended its eight-season run on FOX back in 2010, but Deadline reports that the network is in talks to bring its once-signature series back from the dead as a limited series. Sutherland is said to be in early talks to reprise Agent Jack Bauer, last seen on the run.

This would give me a reason to watch Fox again

Last edited by a moderator:
Since the "movie" never came to be and being Touch is a certain goner, would be a great thing for Keifer and us.

At least "The Following" made Fox Monday's good again.

Just read its confirmed. Yeah baby! Its a no brainer.. Fox is looking for a hit and keifer for a job.
Atleast we wont have to go through those "Netflix is looking into continuing 24" rumours.

Cheers, K

Huh? What? How did you get "TITS" out of "24" ?

The only thing that comes to mind when I see "24", besides the series, is a case of beer.

Cheers, K

Is this series 12-1 Hour episodes or 12-2 Hour episodes?

Don't think they have announced how the season will play out, other than its a limited series of 12 episodes. I don't think they are going to hold to the strict timeline like in previous seasons.

Maybe one episode will be 2 hours of real time in a one hour episode.

Some Fan Favorites Joining Kiefer Sutherland as Cast Members on '24' Reboot

http://www.tvweek.com/blogs/tvbizwire/2013/09/some-fan-favorites-joining-kie.php

Ausiello also notes, " '24: Live Another Day,' slated to launch in the spring, will essentially be '24' 'compressed over 12 weeks,' Fox President Kevin Reilly previously explained. 'It will go chronologically over the day, but it will skip hours

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts