24x7 activation and programming changes?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rjruby

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Sep 13, 2003
Nazareth, PA
Are there certain hours of the day you can activate receivers and make programming changes or is it a 24x7 operation?

Thanks,

Bob

Dont try doing anything complicated late at night on on weekends The staff they have filling those shifts can barely read their cue cards much less actually figure out how to fix something.

JPointerWI said:
Dont try doing anything complicated late at night on on weekends The staff they have filling those shifts can barely read their cue cards much less actually figure out how to fix something.

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

JPointerWI said:

I'll disagree with that.

Last night at 8:00 Hawaii time I was able to get a self installed 622 activated after the tech and his boss worked with the computer codes.

They wee great and did everything they could to help. When they ran into a roadblock they figured a way around it.

Dune

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)