3/1/2010 12:23am - Uplink Activity Report - 2 changes

D

DigiDish Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 3/1/2010 12:23am - 2 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 03/01/2010 12:01A - 03/01/2010 12:23A

Channel Renames:
406 - SETA - EchoStar11 110W TP 06 ConUS beam renamed to FSC+ (A)
406 - SETA - EchoStar3 61.5W TP 10 ConUS beam renamed to FSC+ (A)

Channels in the system: 6820
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers

The bug for the channel says:

so if they ever go 3D, will it say:

"Fox Soccer Plus HD 3D"

in the bug on the SD channel ? :D

This does raise some interesting questions regarding Dish and 3D and the World Cup, etc.

Unless I have missed something, Scott has been pretty quiet about all of this.

Broadcasting 3D is no different then broadcasting any other channel. Dish is 3D ready now, and could flip a 3D channel on in a heartbeat if they have the content available. And from what I understand the content will be made available to DISH and DIRECTV at the same time.

Broadcasting 3D is no different then broadcasting any other channel. Dish is 3D ready now, and could flip a 3D channel on in a heartbeat if they have the content available. And from what I understand the content will be made available to DISH and DIRECTV at the same time.

Great! Thanks Scott! I want to see some of this before I make a major investment - I sure don't want to part with some major $ only to be disappointed.

Great! Thanks Scott! I want to see some of this before I make a major investment - I sure don't want to part with some major $ only to be disappointed.

I'm pretty sure that you will need a special 3D TV to see the 3D - you just will not need anything different from Dish Network...

As is Sony, their 2010 XBR's will be 3D ready; the Sonystyle store near me (Plaza at King of Prussia) had 'em on demo last time I was there... but I didn't feel like waiting to check it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)