3/11/2009 5:34pm - Uplink Activity Report - 10 changes

D

DigiSAT Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 3/11/2009 5:34pm - 10 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 03/11/2009 05:03P - 03/11/2009 05:34P

Channel Package Flag Changes:
125 - PIRTV [MPEG2 SD] - Anik F3 118.7W TP 23 ConUS beam changed to Available (H)
125 - PIRTV [MPEG2 SD] - Ciel-2 129W TP 21 ConUS beam changed to Available (H)
125 - PIRTV [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar11 110W TP 03 ConUS beam changed to Available (H)
125 - PIRTV [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar1 148W TP 15 ConUS beam changed to Available (H)
125 - PIRTV [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar3 61.5W TP 08 ConUS beam changed to Available (H)
573 - PIRTV [MPEG2 SD] - Anik F3 118.7W TP 23 ConUS beam changed to Available (H)
573 - PIRTV [MPEG2 SD] - Ciel-2 129W TP 21 ConUS beam changed to Available (H)
573 - PIRTV [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar11 110W TP 03 ConUS beam changed to Available (H)
573 - PIRTV [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar1 148W TP 15 ConUS beam changed to Available (H)
573 - PIRTV [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar3 61.5W TP 08 ConUS beam changed to Available (H)

Channels in the system: 6522
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers

lol....Is dish telling hackers their TV's won't work pretty soon?

Guess they want them to get started on figuring out how to hack their next security system

Cards started going out to customer last year.

Ya, the card swap isn't anything new. I would say this is more of an indication of Dish now being in a position to turn off the Nagra 2 encryption. Probably also has something to do with consolidated internationals now on 118.75w.

What is PIRTV? I don't get channel 125 or 573 i have am250 + Gold HD

(I have a Dish500 (pointing at 110 & 119) and another dish pointing at 129)

It is not for dish customers. Only for hackers that have hacked the system will see the channels. The channel inform the hackers that the system is about to change and that they might want to consider a real subscription to continue watching TV.

It is not for dish customers. Only for hackers that have hacked the system will see the channels. The channel inform the hackers that the system is about to change and that they might want to consider a real subscription to continue watching TV.
So, in this case the (H) in the key means "Hidden from subscribers" ;)

And actually anyone with a legal non-hacked FTA receiver can scan these channels in since they are not encrypted. It goes on to say something like "if you are watching this channel you are illegal...blah blah" Ummm..no I'm not. It's a Fortec DVB receiver running factory firmware! ;)

interesting enough about 4 years ago before I went to dish....I went to my grandmas house and saw this on her tv.....come to find out my grandma all of 85 is a hacker. . LOL

Sein_ep812.jpg

"All old people steal"

Better check out her supply of batteries.:D