3/11/2011 10:46am - Uplink Activity Report - 2 changes

D

DigiDish Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 3/11/2011 10:46am - 2 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 03/11/2011 10:31A - 03/11/2011 10:45A

Channel Package Flag Changes:
640 - TVJPN [MPEG2 SD] - Anik F3 118.7W TP 28 ConUS beam changed to free preview (A) (TV Japan SAP)
640 - TVJPN [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar15 61.5W TP 08 ConUS beam changed to free preview (A) (TV Japan SAP)

Channels in the system: 7509
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers
(FP) = Free Preview

The Format and Layout of the SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is © Copyright 2011 SatelliteGuys.US and may not be republished without written permission from SatelliteGuys.US.

The SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is powered by Digiblur Technologies! - DigiDish v10.10.28

© 2011 - All Rights Reserved - SatelliteGuys Incorporated

The opened up TV Japan for the Earthquake / Tsunami coverage.

I hope any of our members who have family there find out that they are safe.

call me dumb (ok u will any way) but why would u select "japenese" to hear "english"?

juan thats charlie for you :confused::D;):) and he doesnt think before he does anything but at least we got a channel for free for the moment :)

call me dumb (ok u will any way) but why would u select "japenese" to hear "english"?

This is how it has been for the last 10-15 years on channel 640, English is available on some programs by selecting Japanese, also noticed they have been doing the tsunami alerts in Portuguese on the English audio circuit because of the large Brazilian imigrant population that lives in Japan.

Now they are also doing Mandarin Chinese on that circuit as well for the advisories.

In Audio Preferences:

For Japanese select English

For English select Japanese (also Portuguese & Mandarin alerts on this audio channel)

Last edited:
The channel 641 @ 119 feed is on a spotbeam for Hawaii only and dish has refused to correct the EPG problem for over 3 years.

r10fret said:
The channel 641 @ 119 feed is on a spotbeam for Hawaii only and dish has refused to correct the EPG problem for over 3 years.

Yep, your right. I just notice that. I see that it is a A27 spot beam for Hawaii. Thanks for the heads up.

all red here,on vip 622 w/arc.Trying to get decent coverage on the big 3 was rough this am.