3/5/2009 1:57pm - Uplink Activity Report - 2 changes

D

DigiSAT Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 3/5/2009 1:57pm - 2 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 03/05/2009 01:26P - 03/05/2009 01:57P

Channel Renames:
4511 - KBTV - Ciel-2 129W TP 08 Spotbeam 49 renamed to KBMTD (NA)(Sacramento, CA-N/A)
4512 - KUIL - Ciel-2 129W TP 08 Spotbeam 49 renamed to KBTV (NA)

Channels in the system: 6508
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers

SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 3/5/2009 1:57pm - 2 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 03/05/2009 01:26P - 03/05/2009 01:57P

Channel Renames:
4511 - KBTV - Ciel-2 129W TP 08 Spotbeam 49 renamed to KBMTD (NA)(Sacramento, CA-N/A)
4512 - KUIL - Ciel-2 129W TP 08 Spotbeam 49 renamed to KBTV (NA)

Channels in the system: 6508
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers

Ya'll do know that KBMT D is our local area NBC channel for the Beaumont,Tx dma right? Not Sacramento Ca. That has been wrongly listed on the list for 129sat for ever. Kuil was our fox affiliate till last January 1st when it lost the affiliate contract. It now has no affiliation of any kind and shows reruns and infomercials 24 /7 in upconverted HD 720p. It shows no real hd at all , but the picture looks nice upconverted and broadcast in 720p - except with black bars on either side. Never in full 16x 9 anymore. DISH dropped them and KBTV is now our FOX station channel 4.

Ahh, back to dreaming away...

It's getting tiresome to read a message after every uplink where Dish Network makes a necessary minor change saying " Gee, I'm disappointed that they did not do what I am hoping for. "

It's not that I don't want to read your posts, it is simply that I can write your post every time if it is the same thing over and over.

It's getting tiresome to read a message after every uplink where Dish Network makes a necessary minor change saying " Gee, I'm disappointed that they did not do what I am hoping for. "

It's not that I don't want to read your posts, it is simply that I can write your post every time if it is the same thing over and over.
and don't you think for a minute we don't appreciate your patience Stu.:)

Ya'll do know that KBMT D is our local area NBC channel for the Beaumont,Tx dma right? Not Sacramento Ca. That has been wrongly listed on the list for 129sat for ever. Kuil was our fox affiliate till last January 1st when it lost the affiliate contract. It now has no affiliation of any kind and shows reruns and infomercials 24 /7 in upconverted HD 720p. It shows no real hd at all , but the picture looks nice upconverted and broadcast in 720p - except with black bars on either side. Never in full 16x 9 anymore. DISH dropped them and KBTV is now our FOX station channel 4.

I'll have to fix it... I didn't make the data, that list came from the good ole FCC ;)