3 HD Receivers, Different HD Channels

oiltrain

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 1, 2006
Anyone ever have this problem: I have 3 HD receivers; 622, 211 and a 222. On the 622 I receive all of the HD programming I subscribe to. On the 211 and the 222 I am missing some HD channels. For example, Speed HD channel 150HD and same 9468. I receive OK on the 622. I can not get the same channel on the 211 and 222. The channel shows in the guide but with a red highlite. When I select the channel on the 211 and the 222 it advises that this is a subscription channel. I have Top 250 and HD Gold programming. Dish Tech last night went through all of his trouble shooting and could not find the problem. He thought it had something to do with Sat 61.5. I have SATs 61.5, 110, 118, 119. This is the only channel I am missing that I have discovered so far.:(

Yes I have the new cards in the 2xx receivers, the Dish Tech had me verify them. this Tech apparently did not know enough to send a hit to the 2 different 2xx receivers. We checked the software versions and also did a check switch test . None of that did anything to update the programming.I will have to make a followup phone call.

If they didn't send an authorization hit then they really didn't do anything for you. You lost your first time at CSR roulette. Hope you get a better CSR on your second try. You might have better luck with the online chat tech support.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts