3 Meter (10') Channel Master Perforated dish (not mesh)

mjac

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 27, 2008
FL/TN
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Similar to the dish as illustrated in the Instruction and Assembly SMC manual found in the link below but the four (4) sections are perforated aluminum, not fiberglass.

Satellite and Digital TV support forum.

The dish is a 4 panel much like the SMC but the panels are made from a stamped aluminum sheet and then formed (rolled) into shape. (think solid Birdview type rolled edge)

The dish is completely disassembled. It comes with all original parts and every nut, bolt, screw and washer needed to mount to your 4.5” ground mount pipe. While similar to the SMC, one notable exception is that it does not utilize the declination adjustment as shown on page 12. It is a older model and uses plates and spacers to adjust declination and are included.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> One feed leg was damaged by a falling limb but has been repaired. An original actuator is included but I have not tested it and can not guarantee it will work.

It has the original Channel Master graduated (for LNB skew) scalar, Chaparral C band orthomode feed and the original LNB’s are included in the price. I have no idea if the LNB’s are functional.

Dish as described above for $100.00. No delivery will be considered. The dish is near Madisonville TN and will be available though Dec 18[SUP]th[/SUP]. Future pick up dates would be considered but would be based upon a deposit and my schedule.

This is a serious dish and not light weight. I suppose one could get it all into a full size pick up but a trailer is recommended.

I also have two (2) NIB Norsat 8515 LNB’s and a modified WNC 4x8 mulitiswitch and will sell as a package for an additional $100.00.

Bonus offer: If you take the 10' dish and the Norsat package for a total of $200.00, I will throw for free a 7.5' Channel Master mesh dish. No actuator or LNB are included with this dish.

Kinda interested and not to far from you....the link you provided is no good it wants you to register to see I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)