ehren

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 8, 2006
Wisconsin
Boston/Carolina NESN-HD
Detroit @ Colorado Altitude-HD
LA @ Phoenix FSN-Arizona HD

When will Dish take RSN's in HD seriously.

CBS College Sports doesn't even show jack in HD that is one that can go. Take away Bravo, Toon Disney and ABC family those 3 channels don't even combine to show 50% of HD in a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have written to Dish twice about the fact that CI provides every game in HD to them, yet why do we not get them all.

Both times they have said they are forwarding the message to the appropriate department for an answer, and both times I haven't heard a thing back.

The Leafs SD games are so bad, I'm thankful I kept Bell to watch the feed from them. It almosts looks like HD compared to the Dish CI feed.

I have written to Dish twice about the fact that CI provides every game in HD to them, yet why do we not get them all.

Both times they have said they are forwarding the message to the appropriate department for an answer, and both times I haven't heard a thing back.

The Leafs SD games are so bad, I'm thankful I kept Bell to watch the feed from them. It almosts looks like HD compared to the Dish CI feed.

someone at the NHL told you this? FSN Doesn't even do all games in HD. Not even Comcast Sportsnet regionals as well.

Boston/Carolina NESN-HD
Detroit @ Colorado Altitude-HD
LA @ Phoenix FSN-Arizona HD

When will Dish take RSN's in HD seriously.

CBS College Sports doesn't even show jack in HD that is one that can go. Take away Bravo, Toon Disney and ABC family those 3 channels don't even combine to show 50% of HD in a day.

2 of my favorite shows are on Bravo and ABC Family IN HD.... So they may not have a lot of HD, but they have HD that matters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)