3 Questions

KWarner

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 3, 2009
St. Louis
I searched for this information, but could not find it.

1. Is anyone getting Netflix on the 4K joeys yet? I'm not. Is this a matter of a simple reboot, or is it not available on the Joeys yet?

2. Now that the Fox thing is settled, any word on when we might get access to FXNOW? I'm looking forward to getting on Simpsons World.

3. Any news on You Tube availability date on the Hopper 3?

As always, thanks for reading and responding.

to answer your questions the netflix app on the hopper 3 and the 4k joey is still being worked all i know it will be soon as i know it right now.the fox question is i know that fox and dish came together for a long term agreement maybe that will be something coming real soon.the youtube app right now that i know is suppose to be coming in the next couple of months according to a article on the dish network blog that i posted here.someone here said maybe summer before we get it.

Ok, thank you. Netflix is working fine on my Hopper 3. It has been for weeks now.

The Joey says "check back on Feb 18th".

1. Is anyone getting Netflix on the 4K joeys yet? I'm not. Is this a matter of a simple reboot, or is it not available on the Joeys yet?
A. Unfortunatelly not yet. It will be in a future released update.

2. Now that the Fox thing is settled, any word on when we might get access to FXNOW? I'm looking forward to getting on Simpsons World.
A. FX programming is available on dishanywhere.com or streamable thru the VOD by channel on your Hopper. It is not available by logging into their website.

A. It's still scheduled for a future update. We're all excited for it, no release date available at this time.

Ok, thank you. Netflix is working fine on my Hopper 3. It has been for weeks now.

The Joey says "check back on Feb 18th".
they are still working on the 4k joey and hopper 3 the reason why is when they were working on the app for about month they added 5.1 surround sound but they forgot to add ultra4k hd since the new hopper 3 and 4k joey does ultra 4k hd.i have been talking to netflix and they have been telling me to follow this link when netlifx certifiies the hopper 3 and 4k joey it will show up on this webpage
https://help.netflix.com/en/node/13444

I searched for this information, but could not find it.

As always, thanks for reading and responding.
I have FX, FXX, and FXM but I don't see FXNow anywhere.

Yes, I have all the Fox stations including FX and FXX.

There is a streaming service on Roku, Fire Stick, etc. called FXNOW. It is not a station, but rather a streaming service.

You have to log in through your TV provider like you would HBOGO.

On that service they have on demand episodes including all Simpsons episodes streaming for free.

Since the Fox stuff has been settled I assume at some point we will get access to that app.

Reactions: xfoneguy
Yes, I have all the Fox stations including FX and FXX.

There is a streaming service on Roku, Fire Stick, etc. called FXNOW. It is not a station, but rather a streaming service.

You have to log in through your TV provider like you would HBOGO.

On that service they have on demand episodes including all Simpsons episodes streaming for free.

Since the Fox stuff has been settled I assume at some point we will get access to that app.
Cool - I didn't know that. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)