3 Stand Alone TiVo's for sale.

smyrna

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Jan 7, 2008
West Bumble, GA
Ok so I got the info. I for the life of me cannot find the IR blasters so if you buy my unit or units I will buy you an IR Blaster for each one for $11.00 from Weaknees. But nothing but the power cord and the IR blasters will be with the units. Called TiVo and actually had to pay $6.95 on 2 of them to make sure they are free and clear to sell! You need to have a phone line or buy a USB Ethernet adapter to use TiVo. All 3 are 100 % still working!! Just hooked them up and they all still had video on them I actually was just watching some stuff. I’m erasing them now! I have included photos with the rear sticker that has the TiVo Service Number on it if you want to call TiVo to make sure the units are clear!

TiVo-Manufactured DVR Technical Support
Phone number: 877-367-8486
Hours of operation:
Monday - Sunday
7:00 AM - 8:00 PM Pacific

Unit 1: TiVo Series2 Standalone TiVo TCD540040 Meaning at purchase it was a 40 hour unit. This unit has been upgraded to a dual Hard Drive 600 Hour unit. LOTS of recording time!!!!!
I would like to see $250 for it, the HD's, Dual HD bracket, and the special "Power Trip" in it are worth at least $110 but I might take the best offer PM me.
Photos: Picasa Web Albums - Unit 1 TCD-540

Unit 2: TiVo Series2 Standalone TiVo TCD240040 Meaning at purchase it was a 40 hour unit. This unit has been upgraded to a Single Hard Drive 135 Hour unit. It has some small cosmetic issues on the front from me crazy gluing the TiVo logo back on the front. In the picture you can see the excess glue near the logo.
I would like to see $80. On the count you might want to buy a new faceplate but I might take the best offer PM me.
Photos: Picasa Web Albums - Unit 2 TCD-240

Unit 3: TiVo Series2 Standalone TiVo TCD240040 Meaning at purchase it was a 40 hour unit. This unit has been upgraded to a Single Hard Drive 135 Hour unit.
I would like to see $100 but I might take the best offer PM me.
Photos: Picasa Web Albums - Unit 3 TCD-240

If I don't get an offer by next week I am going to put them up on Ebay so ya'll have first dibs!!

Last edited:

iceturkee

DINFOS Trained Killer
Supporting Founder
Sep 13, 2005
daytona beach
would you mind providing more specific info please? these are tivo tivo's and not a directv or dish network dvr's? the model numbers mentioned aren't ringing any bells with me. that's why i'm asking. thanks.

Bob Haller

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 11, 2003
pittsburgh pa
whats their system info screen say about service?

lifetime would be awesome

some might have lifetime basic

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)