30 day trial

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

vward91

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 5, 2007
Any one ever cancel before the fisrt 30 days. If so how did it go? Do you sent the recievers back or do they come and get them?

I hope you went through E* directly and not a dealer. If you had a dealer install it and back out before 30 days the dealer eats the full cost of all receivers and the installation.

Thats why we make customers sign an additional contract with us saying if they do not complete the contract as signed, they owe us for the cost of the install + the cost of removal. 4 receivers + a dish + incentives paid by dish can add up to over $750, not something I want to write off because someone changes their mind.

sorry, I ddint really answer your question. If you ordered through E* directly and it was installed by DNS, the will send boxes. If it was through a dealer they will probably come out and pick up their boxes and dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts