$30 in Taxes.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

coinmaster32

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 25, 2010
USA
My county and state is now charging me $30 in taxes on my dish bill. My dish bill is normally around $72 a month, but with these taxes, its over $100.

How on earth can they charge so much in taxes???

NVM, the $30 in taxes was for the $400 non-returned fee error they made. It's not a recurring charge. My state has no tax.

That's pretty bad.

I thought TN was bad. Our sales tax is right at 10% & they are also trying to pass a satellite tax.

Living close to the VA/NC border we make major purchases out of state. That wouldn't help in this situation though.

Seems overly excessive and if I were in that boat there would be no way I continue to pay that.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

My county and state is now charging me $30 in taxes on my dish bill. My dish bill is normally around $72 a month, but with these taxes, its over $100.

How on earth can they charge so much in taxes???

NVM, the $30 in taxes was for the $400 non-returned fee error they made. It's not a recurring charge. My state has no tax.
Looks like you answered your own question.

OK......no tax states....
  • Alaska
  • Florida
  • Nevada
  • South Dakota
  • Texas
  • Washington.........?
Florida has no state income taxes, but there sure are taxes on satellite service (to the tune of 13.5%)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)