30 Rock

NOHDjunkie

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 20, 2004
Lacombe La
Ha ha, just watched the first episode of NBC's 30 rock.

If this dog lasts more than three weeks I'll be surprised.

Unfunny, just like SNL.

And speaking of Dogs... anybody seen The Underground on Showtime.

It's really a shame because I read sooooooooooo much pre-press about this show. It was touted as the comedic alternative to Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip.

*sigh* like you, I was underwhelmed. Hell, I'll go so far as to say, extremely disappointed. The only part I found myself laughing was at the very end where Tina Fey's character actually stood up for herself and her coworkers; albeit, having a slight beer buzz probably helped her...LOL

I just don't get it. I really liked the quasi-chickflick "Meangirls", another Tina Fey project. And I like her stuff she had going with SNL Weekend Update. And yeah...it may be the nerd (or is it professional? who knows) in me, but I find her rather attractive.

To sum it up, using your word...it's a dog.

Hey, I think I may have cracked a smile sometime in the 13th minute of the show. It interupted my nap.

At least it did better than the follow up "20 Good Years". It took 1 minute and 20 seconds before I stopped the program, erased it from the PVR and deleted the series timer... And I like Lithgow!

See ya
Tony

I too think all these were way over hyped; I will at least give them both another go next week, but I do think 30 Rock is DOA. BUT NBC doesn't have much else and pal Lorne Michael is the Executive Producer.

Last edited:
Alright. I'll admit when I am wrong. Upon further review (hehehe...and I'm not even wearing a zebra shirt while typing this) I'm kind of getting a tad fond of this show.

Rewatched the pilot this afternoon and just got done watching the 2nd episode tonight. It's not quite The Office, but I'm starting to get a similar vibe.

The best part tonight was when the cast/crew realized the Yacht was stolen and fled like rats from a sinking ship (literally!!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts