301d reciever replacement

Why do people keep dredging up old threads, rather than start a new one. Scott, maybe you should block the restarting of old threads two years old. What a waist of time, if you do not notice the date of a thread. I guess if Scott chooses to not block old threads, we must get in the habit of looking at the dates before we waste our time reading these old threads. Six months should be the limit.

Reactions: boba
Why do people keep dredging up old threads...
This happens because we are conditioned to do a search before posting a new thread. People complain when you start a new thread without doing a search first. When you find a relevant topic, it is easy to not notice the date of the thread.

I have responded to old threads without realizing it. Someone responds to an old thread and suddenly, it is current again. When I respond, I usually only notice the date of the last post, not the original post. Not that big of a deal really.

I wanted to buy one of the 722s but when I was ready to make the deal the rep said the price was somewhere between $49 and $349, could not take that chance as I was told I could buy it for $100 which I would have gladly paid.
I do not know the price of a ViP722, but Dish recently sold me a ViP612 (for a reason similar to the OP, replacing a purchased 512 in my case) for $50, so hopefully a ViP722 is not much more expensive than that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts