311 2 room, want to add 625 2 other rooms

tazolio

Original poster
Sep 18, 2008
i have a dish net. no contract 311 slipt up in two rooms... i also happen to wn a 625 that originally they said (after hearnig the serial #) that they'd hook up, but when it came time to install, they would only do the 311, so i get 2 rooms, i need to hook up my old 625 to get the other rooms, or just to use the dvr cap., after i had told them i never had an account b4 they said lets get the 625 serial # again, then of course they said that it was a leased one that went to collections and they couldnt hook it up( not mine really i never had an account b4) is there any options for me to use this reciever in any was including just use the pvr part or what???

oh i also have tv 2 run through the vcr to my tv card in my computer and that lets me watch it on the comp. and pvr off of my 3 hard drives, but i am really looking to expand into different rooms, if i bought one on ebay could i do it, just some??? for ya

If you can provide them with a receipt to verify that you own the 625 now, there is a chance they can release the fees associated with it's old account.

Or just upgrade and sign a commitment for a leased 625 for next to nothing... what are you afraid of? :p

course they also told me thee 200 for the 322 really was 200 for a 625 but when they were here it all changed, said 6 months of paying on time b4 i could upgrade and get 4 rooms instead of 2

now if i bout a new 625 from someone else like amazon 150, or ebay 40 or so, could i do the same

but what i dont get is they didnt take the old leased one back, or even offer me a cheap orice to but it, just said no, u are not able to lease anything, only buy.. i would of paid em 100 dollars for that old 625 i already had(given by grandma) but instead they make nothing from it and i still have it..what is that?

now if i bout a new 625 from someone else like amazon 150, or ebay 40 or so, could i do the same

Yes... provided the one you buy didn't come from an account that had an outstanding balance (and was OWNED and not leased)

They don't want your old 625 because they don't own it anymore. The collections department does (and they don't give a crap about a receiver... they just want their money)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts