311 set gets error 015 for days now.

llhetlet

Original poster
Dec 27, 2006
Palmer, AK
I have two 311 boxes. The one upstairs displays "error 015" and is trying to find a signal. However, when I bring my set from downstairs and hook it up upstairs, there's no problem. Everything is the same, working off the same dish (no switches).

I've had this problem a couple of times before and after a couple of hours with tech support and them having me run through baby steps, it would seem to work on it's own with no rhyme or reason.

Any hints, suggestions, is my set in need of replacing?

Lance

Ok. You've tried moving the one downstairs to the upstairs location and the problem disappears, correct?

If that's the case, then I would permanently swap receivers to see if the problem really does follow the receiver. If it does, then it sounds like your receiver is going thru a slow and agonizing (for you) death.

Ok. You've tried moving the one downstairs to the upstairs location and the problem disappears, correct?

If that's the case, then I would permanently swap receivers to see if the problem really does follow the receiver. If it does, then it sounds like your receiver is going thru a slow and agonizing (for you) death.

I moved the one upstairs to downstairs last time I had this problem and the problem followed. This is what I feared.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)