32.0 remotes. Any use for them?

Are we certain the 32 remote won't work with H3? I think the 32 is IR. Just set the H3 to enable IR and I think it would work just fine.

Are we certain the 32 remote won't work with H3? I think the 32 is IR. Just set the H3 to enable IR and I think it would work just fine.
The 32.0 remote is the 2g remote from the 922. It does not pair with the new carbon UI.

Need a 40.0 remote for the hopper and Joey systems rather than a 32.0. The 52 is garbage
Hey wickwdudw, your constantly moving avatar is driving me crazy. It takes away from the valuable info you contribute to this forum.
Is there any chance you can choose something less disturbing to my senses?

Reactions: KAB
Hey wickwdudw, your constantly moving avatar is driving me crazy. It takes away from the valuable info you contribute to this forum.
Is there any chance you can choose something less disturbing to my senses?
Is there an inside joke i'm missing herr or is this a serious request?

At night my wife can hear the clicking of the 52 remote and it drives her crazy. I have headphones for the tv. Now i might have to wrap the remote in a towel or change the channel from another room!

No inside joke here, I'm sure laughing though... Feel free to add me to your ignore list at anytime
I am serious. Some people have medical problems with rapidly moving crap like you have for an avatar. It is just STUPID.
Note, I am not saying you are stupid. You add good info to this forum.

I guess I'll be stupid and laugh then. I have so much to say on this but I'll save it and just shake my head at this sad world...

Reactions: mdavej

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts