322 missing

deanocig

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
I have a 625 and a 322 receivers. I went online and the 322 doesn't show up under my equipment. What the heck is going on. I have been with Dish 11 months, makes you want to cancel.

well...is it still physically present in your home and are you able to view programming on it?
i dont see why going online to look at your equipment has any bearing on your service. but maybe i misunderstand your post.

Beware.. If the 322 has dissapeared on the Dish Website, It is going to slowly start disolving in you home until it can no longer be seen or heard from.. You need to put it under aluminum foil as soon as possible to prevent it from going away.. :)

Or you could just continue to watch it regardless of what the web site shows....

The 322 is right down, no channels now. I have been looking at my dish account online. It has your receivers listed, demographics, dish programing, and the only equipment listed there now is the 625. If your receivers are plugged into the phone is there a discount?
The 322 hasn't been pulled in to a phone line.

If contect the 322 to the phone line and it dials in will it come back up or do I still have to contact Dish?

deanocig said:
If contect the 322 to the phone line and it dials in will it come back up or do I still have to contact Dish?

Probably be best just to call the csr line and give them the reciever number and smartcard number, and explain what you have seen. It should only take a couple of minutes to resolve.

Not to worry. What is shown to us online is not what Dish CSRs see. For months I would see two 508s & one ViP722, when in fact I had one 508 and two ViP722s. Yet all worked fine, were connected to phone lines and the bill was correct. Tech support said don't sweat it. Just a failing of the system. Now that I only have the ViP722s, what I see online is correct.

IIRC the numbers were correct just the models were wrong.

I contacted them gave numbers off of all the receivers running on 3 tv's, which was fine. They want me to fax or email them a electric bill or water bill. A pain in the ass. They are closed now and open again Monday or Tuesday. If I hooked up the 322 to a phone line would it come back up?

Both plugged in at the same time and the 322 would come up? I am not tied to a contract. I am thinking of cancelling. I pay a $100 bucks a month to be hassled and inconvienced. I am not faxing or emailing them any bill. I value my privacy. I am signed up for autopay, buy payperviews with my credit card. I haven't called them or bothered Dish for anything.

It's your choice. Call them and get the 322 turned back on with the phone line plugged in or don't and live with one receiver or quit. It's that simple.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)