$399 lifetime for sirius still offered??

drfreeman

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 17, 2004
I heard this ended at the end of july......
anyone know?
i would assume you would keep at least the sirius lineup if a merger
went thru....

I was on the phone with SIRIUS customer support activating a SIR Premium account earlier this week and they offered the lifetime sub for $399 in 3 installments. I don't know how much longer this deal will be available.

It was explained to me as follows: It includes up to four receivers (including the initial receiver). In other words, I only have one receiver, but could activate up to three more as a "lifetime" subscriber. I'm thinking about taking it up -- as I love the service -- but I've just started using the SIRIUS Stratus and know nothing about the life of a receiver, etc. Still, at $12.99 / month, in two-and-a-half years, it'd be paid for. And when you could three additional receivers to that, I think it'd last WAY over that length of time.

Cade

I have 2 receivers.

I could pay $399 in three installments of $133 a month and this would cover both receivers??

From my understanding this only good for 1 receiver, but you can "transfer" it to another receiver if you replace the original . And that can be done up to 3 time with a $75 fee per transfer.

I have 2 receivers.

I could pay $399 in three installments of $133 a month and this would cover both receivers??
Where do they advertise that at??? Thats sounds like a great deal if you can have upto 4 receivers activated at one time.
You would think they would have sent something to me about it since I have been a sub for awhile. The only thing I see is the $499 deal.

I called the beginning of Aug because I thought I missed it too. I wanted to get it for the factory installed in my new car. They guy siad they extended the sale (only available on the phone, not online). But her tried to activate my radio & wouldn't take it. Put me on hold, came back & said car radios don't qualify, but they could apply the free months from Ford and it'd only be like $422. So I still took it.

My understanding is the lifetime can be transfered to 3 different radios (total of 4), and additional radios can be activated as sub radios for $6.99/mo

Try Sirius backstage for more accurate info tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts