3lbs on CBS

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
I just saw a poster at the Medical Center where I work. They are going to show the premiere on 11/13 and then have a panel discussion with Neurosurgeons. I wished I had the opportunity to sit in but it is going to be at 8:30pm.

Yeah I pulled it up during a commercial and didn't check ;) watching Jericho in my HT room...

From tv.com

From executive producer Peter Ocko comes a new medical drama about two elite neurosurgeons who have different takes on how to treat their patients. One cares about them and one who only cares about their brains.

Dr. Doug Hanson (Stanley Tucci) is a brilliant neurosurgeon and one of the best in New York City. His method is simple. The brain is like a wire box, and the patient is not important because that is just the outside. Dr. Jonathan Seger (Mark Feuerstein) has a totally different point-of-view. To him, the psychological health of his patient is a priority. When these two top doctors work on a patient, however, they forget their differences and perform miracles.

Well, I think I will have to watch next week. This week was a little rocky. Not bad, just a little rough.

Still trying to find time to watch it, but it strikes me that the pilot episode is critical; kind of like the first chapter of a novel; it needs to draw you in, and get you to make the commitment to continue on!

Watched it. Not impressed. As Rocky said the pilot is crucial to draw you in. I thought it was weak.

The surgury on the violinist where they "probed" for her language center was not well done. Her head was moving all over the place when she talked. With a portion of skull taken off and a metal probe poking around in her exposed brain you would think they'd have her head secured.

House wannabe.

Stanley Tucci is no Hugh Laurie :)

Watched it. Not impressed. As Rocky said the pilot is crucial to draw you in. I thought it was weak.

The surgury on the violinist where they "probed" for her language center was not well done. Her head was moving all over the place when she talked. With a portion of skull taken off and a metal probe poking around in her exposed brain you would think they'd have her head secured.

House wannabe.

Stanley Tucci is no Hugh Laurie :)

I was thinking the same thing as I was watching that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)