3x4 switch installation on dish

vicoc

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2004
Hi,

I have a 4 satellites installed, 119, 110, 61.5 & 121, all with dual lnbs. I have 3 receivers connected to in my house. Just wondering if I can install 3x4 switches’s and split the connections to 4 outputs of each satellite. After having split 4 outs of each, can I install sw21 & sw21x to drive 3 satellites to each receiver? Please let me know if it’s possible? At the moment I don’t have the 4th receiver, however I’m thinking of getting it for my basement. If it’s possible to do this setup, what are the best 3x4 switches? I do have TERK 3x4 switches; however I was told they don’t work with Dishnetwork, only DirecTV. I did try the TERK switches my 301 and 4900 seem to work, however my 7200 looses signal when I try to change channel. Please advice me what to do.

Thank You
Vithy

First off, what switch are you using to support 4 sats? The only switch out there( and its not even avail yet) is the DPP4x4 switch. What kind of dish are you using to get all of these sats w/ dual LNB's? What exactly are you trying to say by all the splitting you want to do?
-Freya1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts