4/1/2011 12:31am - Uplink Activity Report - 1 change

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
D

DigiDish Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 4/1/2011 12:31am - 1 change

Uplink Comparison Range: 04/01/2011 12:16A - 04/01/2011 12:30A

Channel Package Flag Changes:
5438(438) - SNY [MPEG4 HD] - EchoStar15 61.5W TP 20 ConUS beam changed to Not Available (Sports Net New York)

Channels in the system: 7571
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers
(FP) = Free Preview

The Format and Layout of the SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is © Copyright 2011 SatelliteGuys.US and may not be republished without written permission from SatelliteGuys.US.

The SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is powered by Digiblur Technologies! - DigiDish v10.10.28

© 2011 - All Rights Reserved - SatelliteGuys Incorporated

now i will say bye bye dish tired of u dropping channels... Fios is now available in my area Richmond Hill NY Got installation scheduled on April 21st ... No wonder why Dish looses customers.... Yall just money hungry and dont care about ur customers... I am sure u wont last till the end of this decade if u continue like that... As Voom went bye bye so shall u.. So keep disappointing ur customers and six feet below you shall go....

Why does it only have an HD version removed and only on 61.5? Is the standard def version still up, and is Western Arc still up?

That I don't remember because nothing on SNY that I watched was in HD. But you are probably right - since 99% of the HD Dish does are professional sports, they probably only had the HD feed on the eastern arc.

Timing for me couldn't be better - contract's up this month. Love vip722 dvr, but I'll take a worse dvr for the hability to watch nyc sports.

There was atleast 5 that Eastern Arc didn't get in HD that western arc had. I'm sure the same would be true the other way around as well.

SNY HD was only on the 61.5, Not sure if they mirrored it on the 110 or 129 now, But I doubt it since charlie hates NY and Sports.

Who cares about sny, mets suck. Did anyone catch opening day. The mets are off to the same old start. But then again they are the mets so what do you expect.:eek:

Not true, they won their last 5 opening days. Maybe they will be starting a good new trend. They can only go up from here!:D
I guess your not counting this year.
Well its being predicted that they will be dead last the year.:eek: God with all the money on that team they should at the very least end up above 500.