4/18/2012 6:02pm - Uplink Activity Report - 145 changes

--- you're right, keep BB away from PR if they're not giving the same channels and services as on the states - and the worst part will be that the damaged discs will stay in the cataño's usps facility for days and you'll be charged for something that you never enjoyed! ---

Last edited:
I hope You are Right

BB will be very soon added :)

I hope it's not like Palladia that never showed up. Although I have a feeling that they will.

I check my signal strength every day and for some reason 61.5 before just a few days ago was weak like 45 on 2-4-6-and even on transponder 10. Now is pumping over 80 on those mentioned and much more just about all across the board. Very strange. I have a 43" dish (1.1M).:confused:

Perhaps DISH Does not know

The Sd part of it or all the HD channels too.

I want Epix HD and for some reason I been enjoying Pixl in Sd, If I could see it in HD it would be very nice.

Maybe DISH does not know that we have High Definition sets in Puerto Rico and the Islands. UUUMM, maybe that is it, let me call them right know and tell them;).

Things will start changing for us in PR The person that's in charge of Puerto Rico from Dish is from the states he started around like a month ago and yes dish is going to open offices pretty soon here in PR it's not the same person that focused on latin program things. Things will change!:coffee

Things will start changing for us in PR The person that's in charge of Puerto Rico from Dish is from the states he started around like a month ago and yes dish is going to open offices pretty soon here in PR it's not the same person that focused on latin program things. Things will change!:coffee
Here's hoping that your words will turn true pretty soon.
Is there anything you can say about those plans? (I understand if you can't)

Don't get me wrong, but is that a fact????? I love that channel. I believe it when I see it.:confused:

I LOVE PALLADIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonder if it will be available only in Americas Top 250 for PR/VI, or if lower packages will carry it. Science HD is also missed in PR. And please, Dish: HD national networks for PR (ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, PBS)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's hoping that your words will turn true pretty soon.
Is there anything you can say about those plans? (I understand if you can't)
There was a meeting on the 12th with him BB is going to be available pretty soon, they are trying to get a agreement with the owner of the franchise of the Blockbuste here in PR it's a women, I don't know about the time frame. I know that Dish is asking the people of Storefront to have the network channels on HD but Storefront only has ABC and Dish want's it all pt them together. These people from Storefront since the channels are LP and not FP they don't have to in digital by FCC rules

The CBS Caribbean channel (actually cbs wsee from erie pennsylvania) is not Storefront. The HD feed has been available to dish,directvpr and all cable systems for quite a while.....but so far its not being taken advantage of. Cable system in Caguas has it (Liberty) but that is about it. Sounds like a $$$ issue

The CBS Caribbean channel (actually cbs wsee from erie pennsylvania) is not Storefront. The HD feed has been available to dish,directvpr and all cable systems for quite a while.....but so far its not being taken advantage of. Cable system in Caguas has it (Liberty) but that is about it. Sounds like a $$$ issue

Since when is not a $$$ issue?

Actually I live in Ponce I don't get any ota signal from any national network, in other words I qualify for any Distant network. I don't care if the feed comes from Storefront or any other. Why Dish doesn't gives us Distants instead?

Yeah I know but Dish wants to put them all at the same time

Didn't you promise us that we would get HD Networks over a year ago. It never happened

Didn't you promise us that we would get HD Networks over a year ago. It never happened

I don't work with Dish so I can promise nothing I had information at that time and I said it! But if Storefront does not have all their channelsin HD Dish is not going to do nothing the only channels they have hd is ABC. And Storefront has channels in PR are Low Power so FCC can not mandate them to have HD channels thats the problem and Dish wants all the channels available

Yeah I know but Dish wants to put them all at the same time

Yeahh, and my dish is made out of cardboard. Many platforms coming, will E* be prepared??? They are too conservative. Don't worry i will wait till the year 2026 and if nothing happens we all will cancel, on a group mode.