4/9/2009 3:02pm - Uplink Activity Report - 2 changes

D

DigiSAT Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 4/9/2009 3:02pm - 2 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 04/09/2009 02:34P - 04/09/2009 03:02P

Channel Additions:
9576 - N [MPEG2 SD] added to EchoStar11 110W TP 19 ConUS beam (NA)
9576 - N [MPEG4 SD] added to Echostar6 72.7W TP 11 ConUS beam (NA)

Channels in the system: 6404
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers

Looks like it. With this uplink, I wouldn't be surprised if Viacoms went live tomorrow.

What a weird channel number though, they need to put it in the 170s

Looks like it. With this uplink, I wouldn't be surprised if Viacoms went live tomorrow.

What a weird channel number though, they need to put it in the 170s

I think I'd still be surprised as they aren't exercising the TMPs they added to the tables. Digi says the bandwidth is just of the slate variety. Tomorrow is also holidayish for many companies. Some will be escaping work/town as early as possible.

The N is only in SD.

Currently Dish splits a channel between Noggin and The N. From 6am to 6 PM NOGGIN airs, and the rest of the time The N airs.

This is a sign that Dish is working on the Viacom channels, and also a good sign that Noggin and The N will finally split. :)

The N is only in SD.

Currently Dish splits a channel between Noggin and The N. From 6am to 6 PM NOGGIN airs, and the rest of the time The N airs.

This is a sign that Dish is working on the Viacom channels, and also a good sign that Noggin and The N will finally split. :)

The kids are used to not getting that channel after we moved to Turbo Bronze. They actually split at Viacom's end a year or so ago, didn't they. E* is the only place they shared channel space.

Wild thought, but maybe that's what the holdup with the new HD is. Viacom is making Dish finally sort out the whole Noggin/N issue before giving them access to the new channels.

yeah I've always been annoyed that we couldn't turn on noggin when my and my daughter get home at 6-6:30... I always had to revert to recorded shows.. its nice for those still on dish.. but regardless of what dish does.. saturday I'll have them split up :)