4 Months of Hulu + Roku Expess for $30

Zookster

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 19, 2004
Here and Now
I thought this deal may be of interest to recent cord-cutters looking to get their network shows and an extra streaming device. The deal is available until 12/31/16.
http://www.hulu.com/start/4morokupromo?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_campaign=BM_EML_TestingPromos_Test_4-mo_Q4_2016_TestingPromos_Roku_Can&plus_app=Cancelled&cmc=Special Offer&cmp=7909&jobid=3112970

I'm seriously considering it as a means to replace the first-gen Roku in my bedroom, allowing me to move my PS3 back in the living room. The first-gen Roku won't run a lot of newer apps, including PS Vue, so I had temporarily moved the PS3 into the bedroom where I've since found I have little interest in playing video games.

EDIT: Researching the list of networks available on Hulu, I'm seeing this as a good way as a PS Vue sub to get Viacom content, not to mention History channel.

I thought once upon a time they had SUPERNATURAL. Did the agreement end?

They might have had current episodes on during the season. But The CW ended their contract with Hulu. Now the past seasons have always been on Netflix.

Yep, the Hulu agreement with CW did end, that is why there is a CW app on the Roku ( I think Apple TV also) that has the current season on it ( the last 5 episodes of a show, just like how it was on Hulu ), the app does not even require a sign.

All CW past seasons are on Netflix and they will have the entire current season 10 days after the season finale, so late May for most.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts