4 tv's 2 hopper 2 joeys

They did it for me. That is a standard install.

Are all TVs HDTVs?

Who said no? CSR on phone?

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Welcome to what we call "CSR Roulette" - call again until you get someone who can do the job.

What did the Twit want you to do? One Hopper and 3 Joeys?

Welcome to what we call "CSR Roulette" - call again until you get someone who can do the job.

What did the Twit want you to do? One Hopper and 3 Joeys?

We try to have the customer setup with 1 Hopper and 3 Joeys before adding an additional Hopper. We can do this setup, as you stated you have, if the customer insists. 1 Hopper and 3 Joeys works fine for the average customer.

I got 1 Ho, 1 HWS & 2 Jo's FREE with NO trouble whatsoever, when I recently did a DISH Movers...it probably didn't hurt that I was replacing (2) 722k's & a 612 DVR... :D

Zack is the man, all the Dish guys are tops. BTW, One Hopper and 3 Joeys is not a good combination, you run out of tuners real quick. I had that and had it changed to 2 Hoppers and 2 Joeys. Much happier now.

We try to have the customer setup with 1 Hopper and 3 Joeys before adding an additional Hopper. We can do this setup, as you stated you have, if the customer insists. 1 Hopper and 3 Joeys works fine for the average customer.

I think it's pretty lame that Dish keeps pushing 1H/3J setups. Not even a tuner for each TV. Why should the customer have to insist? Why can't they just simply request it and Dish complies?

That being said, I got 2H/2J installed over a year ago with no questions asked (thru DIRT :D .)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Last July I had a 2nd hopper installed. The first rep said it wasn't possible and wanted to charge me 300 bucks . Said no way. Then he transferred me to the loyalty department where I got one for a 100 bucks. One hopper isn't enough for my wife and I. We have a tv in the living room and bedroom so when we had only one hopper tuners were getting used quickly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)