4K Joey Netflix...........

Still waiting on certification by Netflix. :(

Everytime they change drivers on the receivers the entire receiver needs to be recertified by Netflix.

Hoppers and Wally's will have priority and then the 4K Joey, as the base of 4K users is much much smaller.

They are trying to push Netflix to certify the 4K Joey, but Netflix works at its own speed unfortunately.

Reactions: Rixos
Still waiting on certification by Netflix. :(

Everytime they change drivers on the receivers the entire receiver needs to be recertified by Netflix.

Hoppers and Wally's will have priority and then the 4K Joey, as the base of 4K users is much much smaller.

They are trying to push Netflix to certify the 4K Joey, but Netflix works at its own speed unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, everyone, it's all my fault for getting the 4K Joey instead of the Joey 2.0 when I ordered my system last year. I wanted the red racing stripe! Because I can't have anything nice, the rest of you have to suffer...

And I don't even have ANY 4K TVs!

Sorry, everyone, it's all my fault for getting the 4K Joey instead of the Joey 2.0 when I ordered my system last year. I wanted the red racing stripe! Because I can't have anything nice, the rest of you have to suffer...

And I don't even have ANY 4K TVs!

Same here. No 4K TVs, but I was convinced the 4K Joeys would be significantly faster and more responsive and somehow better than the Joey 2.0s.

I asked a tech support person about switching back to the Joey 2.0 and a wireless Joey (we shut down the TV in the sunroom in the winter, might be nice to be able to move that TV into a spare bedroom or utility room or the kitchen) but they said the'd have to charge me $50 each to switch. I guess I could probably get to a supervisor and tell them the reason I went with the 4K Joeys was I was told it would have Netflix on it very soon and get them to waive the fee. If nothing else, if I did that, it would help everyone with 4K Joey's because the day I'd switch they would likely implement Netflix on the 4K Joeys! ;)

I just can't believe it's still any kind of technical issue. We purchased some crappy TV for my daughter, I think it was made in Bulgaria, and IT has Netflix built into it!

BTW - is the Joey 2.0 noticeably slower than the 4K Joey?

Reactions: brad1138
My Joey 2.0 is comparatively as fast as my Hopper. I haven't really had too many issues there.

None of mine are comparatively as fast.

My Joey 2s are definitely slower than my H3.

Better than the Joey 1s? NO Doubt.

But fast is not a word I would use to describe a Joey2.

Acceptable more like it.

But with each Update both the Hopper3 and Joeys never seem to get better, Just slightly buggier and slower.

NEED A PHOTO
Any one by chance have a photo of the 4K Joey back when you clicked on Netflix it said coming Soon Feb 18th 2016?
I already have a photo of the message that just says coming soon.
But back on 4K Joey version U301 it used to say coming soon and a date.
I cant say why I need it due to confidentiality rules.

But already paid $50 extra for a 4K Joey, I dont want to spend more.
I would really just want them to turn on the Netflix app. I know it works as they accidentally had the beta version out for some for a while. It is just not certified by Netflix yet (after one year).

Reactions: Rixos
But already paid $50 extra for a 4K Joey, I dont want to spend more.
I would really just want them to turn on the Netflix app. I know it works as they accidentally had the beta version out for some for a while. It is just not certified by Netflix yet (after one year).

You paid $50 for the 4K Joey to get 4K, Netflix is just a bonus.

I'm sure DISH will release the Netflix App for the 4K Joey as soon as they can. They are probably just as frustrated with this 'approval' process as we are. Hopefully it will be very soon. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)